Experienced Sarasota & Manatee County Family Lawyer Handles Divorce and Parenting Matters
Lawyer assists individuals and families in the Sarasota and Manatee County Florida area
Whether you are going through a divorce, looking to adopt, or facing another legal issue close to home, HINDSON Law, PLLC will seek solutions to your legal problems that protect your interests and loved ones. Kevin L. Hindson is well-versed in matters of Florida Family Law. Parents and divorcing spouses in the Sarasota and Manatee areas and throughout southwest Florida enlist his help to overcome some of life’s most difficult challenges and he takes pride in delivering quality representation.
Dedicated Sarasota and Manatee County Florida attorney advocates for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, Kevin L. Hindson provides caring legal counsel and advocacy. He can help you with matters including:
- Child support — Kevin will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — He will advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants your child stability and safety. He will assert clients’ parental rights to make decisions about how children are raised.
- Dependency — He assists clients who have had DCF or CPI investigate the welfare of your children and the threat of separating the family exists. He handles the legalities of this frustrating process so that you can move forward as a family.
- Juvenile delinquency — If your child ends up in trouble with the law, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. He can advise you on how to handle delinquency issues.
In all of these matters, Kevin provides knowledgeable counsel at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Focused counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
Kevin L. Hindson helps clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when disagreements can’t be resolved, he won’t hesitate to advocate for your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, Kevin provides comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — Kevin will guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, he will help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — He will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — He can draft and reviews comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
You may find that mediation helps you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property, and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, Kevin L. Hindson is a skilled litigator who will represent your best interests in court.
Contact a dedicated Sarasota and Manatee County family law attorney
The legal representation you choose will play an important role in shaping the terms of your divorce, adoption or other family law matter. Call Kevin L. Hindson at 941-200-0174 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with Kevin over the phone or in our office located in Lakewood Ranch Florida.